Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

My nephew was taken to the ER early this morning due to violent vomiting. They did some testing and have determined that he has "intestinal intussusception". He is in pretty serious condition. This can be a life-threatening condition if adequate medical care is not given. They transferred him to Baltimore late this afternoon. We are waiting to hear whether they are going to do surgery or not. Johnny just turned five last week. Please keep him in your prayers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm keeping him in my prayers, Julia!! Let us know any further news about his condition.

Blessings, dear!
~Miss Raquel

HOPE said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Julia..and will be praying for little Johnny. I can imagine how his parents must feel..it is not easy to see a little one go to ER let alone your own child.

God knows...and in HIS care we must put our trust...for whatever purpose He has chosen this to come upon them.

I will watch for updates...and continue in prayer until we hear from you.

Be strong...and of good courage..
HOPE

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails