Monday, August 9, 2010

My Crazy Summer and Sadly Neglected Blog...

Summer has been flying by and I have been sadly neglecting my blog. With all the craziness I have been trying to stay off of the computer as much as possible. I uploaded some pictures for ya'll to see and hope you enjoy them.

The week before last we had VBS at church - we had a great time and many kids were saved. I was the "VBS secretary" so I was busy running around doing a number of different things.

Last week was quite crazy with all the wedding stuff. My dear friend Charity was married. We have grown up together and have been friends for 18 years. Most of my summer has been busy with bridal showers, getting dresses and other wedding plans. The wedding turned out very beautiful!

Next week, I am headed to camp to be a counselor for our church's teen camp. I am looking forward to that and excited about what God is going to do in the hearts of the teens as well as the counselors.

Later this week, I get to see my new nephew and next Tuesday my other sister-in-law is going in to have her baby! So I will be a new auntie times two...can't wait to meet my two newest nephews!

I can hardly believe that in just a couple of more weeks it will be back to school. Time sure does fly!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey thanks for all the pictures on the past few posts...I have been missing reading your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails