Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teen Camp

Well...teen camp was awesome! I had a blast and got to play paintball for the first time...most people were shocked that I played including my brother when I told him. I would totally play again! It was great to see God work in the lives of the teens. They shared some great testimonies the Sunday night after camp. I got to be the official photographer for camp as well as the camp nurse - being nurse was quite interesting...definitely made for some interesting memories...

I took close to 3,000 pictures...don't worry I am only going to post a few...



















2 comments:

Kimmay said...

are you going to post all those pics on fb?? lol

Sandy said...

looks like you had a great time at camp! makes me wish I could have gone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails